New Content...May be Inappropriate for Little Ears....(okay definitely)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

5/1/09

Oops!


Hi everyone,

I was just going through my e mail and deleting my spam folder, when i pressed delete I saw a message from someone with the message line "I like your blog" (or something along those lines). Before I could get it back, it was permanently deleted.
So, whoever you are, I apologize! I didn't get to read the message, and I would feel terribly rude if you took the time to e mail me and I didn't get back to you...i lose a lot of e mails that automatically go to my spam folder :(
Please feel free to e mail me again, and hopefully I will get this one. Thank you again for taking the time to write, I always appreciate hearing from people :)

~Rachel

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 04, 2009

    hello. it wasn't me who sent that email... but i do LOVE your blog. i haven't stopped by in a while to leave comments, so i thought i would let you know that i love your stuff!

    hope you are well,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete