New Content...May be Inappropriate for Little Ears....(okay definitely)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

5/15/09

Cherry Vanilla


Hi everyone :) I know it seems I've been MIA lately...and it's not because I'm a slacker, hahaha... I've actually been totally engrossed in teaching myself to make digital scrapbooking kits that any time I've spent online has been with PS tutorials. Teaching myself photoshop has been one of the most challenging and rewarding personal experiences of my life. It has definitely had it's ups and downs, and when I started messing around with photoshop back in October, I really had no idea how into it I would get. Everyday is a new challenge, and I still have so much to learn - I feel like I haven't even scratched the surface of what the software is capable of.

Anyway, here is my first page using only my own designs - it's from the first kit I created called Cherry Vanilla. I really hope to show the kit somewhere soon, and will let everyone know when and where I show it ;)

I really need to get online and make up for lost time in all the galleries and blogs, I really miss seeing everyone's awesome work, and will visit soon :) Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment