New Content...May be Inappropriate for Little Ears....(okay definitely)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

5/21/09

sweetness

So, I'm really excited to tell all of you that I recently joined Pixel Gypsy Designs as a design apprentice! I am absolutely thrilled to be apart of their community, and so grateful for the opportunity. If you've never checked out the site, jump over right now! They have amazingly talented designers, and it's a really friendly community with a wide range of digital products, freebies, fun forums, challenges and lots more :)

Here is a link to the shop where you can find the products used on this page: Pixel Gypsy Designs Shop. Design credits: Serene Papers by Sherrie Piegdon, Journal me Beautiful brushes (frame around photo) and film strips by Sherrie Piegdon, paper strips, stitched flower element and border from Ami Collefello's Inspired collection, button element from Abish Allen's My Garden collection. "Impervious" font by kevinandamanda.com.
Thanks for looking, and I hope you check out the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment