New Content...May be Inappropriate for Little Ears....(okay definitely)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

3/14/09

purity...

I found this page (well, at least part of it) in my files while I was posting my "thank you" page yesterday. I started it a few months ago and never finished, I'm such a scatterbrain! So I made a few changes and think I really like how it turned out - It's funny how much digital is like paper - your style changes/evolves and you look back at something you did and all of the sudden know just how you want to change it. I've never done it with my paper pages, (definitely thought about it!) but with digi it's just so much easier to open it and start throwing stuff in, lol..and I tend to use techniques that I learn and love, like this and my "thank you" page - I open a pic, use a cool paper to clip it, adjust the style/filter and then clip it again onto a mask, and then plop it down on another coordinating paper to begin the page.
This mask is by my favorite Annie Manning collection, called "Paint the Moon" which I got at oscraps.com. I used various brushes, mainly from B. Silvia's BorderLite collection, Word art (collab kit) by Vicki Stegall and Taylor Made, and the background paper is by Danielle Young.

2 comments:

  1. So nice to have you back to BLogland.. You and your talent were missed.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your digi pages are simply breathtaking Rachel!!....well, actually so are your paper pages!!....BEAUTIFUL WORK!! love your blog site!

    ~Gabi xx

    ReplyDelete