New Content...May be Inappropriate for Little Ears....(okay definitely)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1/16/09

This page is for my CT role @ bwscrapbooking.com; Its from their Grateful Bounty Kit, which I really like :) I cropped the pic with my elliptical tool, made a work path, feathered my selection and placed it onto the frame (using the multiply filter). I also distressed the edges of my paper and elements using the burn tool, and embossed the frame to give it a little depth. This kit is really fantastic, definitely go check it out!

4 comments:

  1. I love the edges.. That burned look seems to add to the story.. My kids laugh at me saying I make up a story to every picture. It just makes it so much fun. Your work is amazing..
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful lo rachel!

    Check out my blog for a little something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your LO Is just `gorgeous` Rachael...I love the way you created those edges..TFS:)~x~

    ReplyDelete