New Content...May be Inappropriate for Little Ears....(okay definitely)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

12/14/08

perfect harmony

I love scrapping pics of babies, i think they're my favorite subject because they're so sweet and perfect...this is my baby cousin and his gorgeous mama. I used papers & elements by bwscrapbooking.com (Red Romance Kit), word art by TaylorMade Designs @ Oscraps.com, elements from Kitty InspirationDesigns (Red TheLeader Kit) and a scalloped mat by Michelle Coleman. I used a drop shadow on the word art, and the outer glow option on the brads that I placed in the center of the flowers and the tips of the glitter flourish, just to jazz it up a bit.

1 comment:

  1. It's very eye popping. The red just grabs you! I know what you mean about scrapping pictures of babies. So precious!

    ReplyDelete