New Content...May be Inappropriate for Little Ears....(okay definitely)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

12/18/08

forever

This page is another from the Red Romance Kit @ bwscrapbooking.com. {there is a link to the kit in my previous post.} I sprayed the flowers red (my flowers were actually hot pink, hehehe) and used photo corners for the corner work on the main paper. the title work is font galeforceBTN, and I embossed it slightly for some depth. The little hearts are actually by me, and they are just a shape tool in PS that I added some embossing and drop shadow to. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel your Lo is soo `romantic` I love it!!!!
    I`v left an Award for you on my blog ...
    `Thankyou` for all the Inspiration you give:)
    and I would just like to
    ``Wish you and your family a very `Merry Christmas` Have a wonderful time...
    Lots of love:)~X~

    ReplyDelete