New Content...May be Inappropriate for Little Ears....(okay definitely)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

11/18/08

Well, I've been totally consumed lately by trying to teach myself digital scrapbooking in Photoshop, and I must say I'm pretty darn impressed with many aspects of it. It's so much faster and easier than traditional scrapbooking, not to mention the supplies are much cheaper! This one is a 12x12 done in PS 7.0, I used all downloaded supplies from: Prima Hybrid, Little Dreamer Designs, and Designer Digitals. I never thought I would be venturing into the digital world, but I think I will be doing a lot more of these!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am super impressed with your digi's! It makes me want to try it! I think I could get terribly addicited! Hmmm maybe hybrids! you did really amazing work!! tfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. `Wow` This is simply stunning..What a `gorgeous` photo..I love your creations Rachel..You are sooo `Talented`:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your digi pages, they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete